Encompass Roadside Assistance offers 24-hour emergency roadside service with a wide range of available features under your towing and labor coverage. The Encompass Roadside Assistance app allows you the peace of mind of knowing if you encounter car trouble we are just a few clicks away. The app is convenient, easy to use and free to download.
The Encompass Roadside Assistance app has been carefully designed to make requesting assistance faster, more accurate, and convenient.
- Request assistance for a flat tire, fuel delivery, mechanical issue, jump start, lock out and more
- Use GPS, maps and satellite to pinpoint your vehicle’s location
- Follow prompts assisting you in diagnosing the problem and requesting the applicable service
- Receive confirmation that service is on the way as well as estimated time of arrival Retrieve confirmation service is on the way and the estimated time of arrival
- Your towing and labor coverage confirms eligibility for Roadside Assistance under your policy.*
*If you do not have towing and labor coverage, a customer service representative will still send help; however, you will need to arrange for payment of the roadside assistance.